- The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- China-Luxembourg relations
- Investment & Business
- Research & Education
- Visit Luxembourg!
- Luxembourg - European Capital
Home > Visit Luxembourg! >
A coveted jewel
From its historic beginnings at Count Siegfried’s home in 963, Luxembourg’s advantageous location and its natural rock formations and steep valleys have made it a strategic and coveted jewel in Europe’s crown.
Its complicated history, from Roman times to our own, is one of numerous twists and turns. The flags of Spain, Austria, the Netherlands, and other countries have flown here, each country adding something to the unique national character that is Luxembourg.
| Meet in Luxembourg - conferences & incentives
Hot city, cool country
Visit Luxembourg! - Brochure (German/French/English)
Sights and Attractions
...what they say about HOLIDAYS in Luxembourg?
- City of Luxembourg: Old Quarters and Fortifications - since 1994
- Chateau of Clerveaux: "The Family of Man" (Photo Exhibition) - since 2004
...what they say about Luxembourg City?
...what they say about the City of Esch?